- Helps clear nasal congestion.
- Soothes dry nasal passages.
Saline Nasal Spray
Gentle non-medicated relief from nasal congestion
Breaks down nasal mucas
Helps clear congested noses
Soothes dry nasal passages
Suitable for children over 2 years and adults
Made in NZ
- Use only as directed.
- For external use only.
- If congestion persists, consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- Use in one person only to avoid spread of infection.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Adults and children over 2 years: 2 sprays per nostril every 2-3 hours as needed or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Wipe gently or blow the nose to clear.
- Prime the pump before use by depressing it a few times.
- With your head upright, insert nozzle in to the nostril.
- Completely depress the pump and inhale deeply.
- Repeat in other nostril.
- Do not tilt your head backward when spraying.
- Wipe nozzle clean after each use.
- Sodium chloride 7.04 mg/ml – emollient
- Free from sugar, gluten, lactose and artificial colours.