- Helps clear nasal congestion.
- Soothes dry nasal passages in infants.
Saline Nasal Drops + Aspirator
Gentle non-medicated relief from nasal congestion in infants
Made for infants 0-3 years
Breaks down nasal mucas
Helps clear congested noses
Soothes dry nasal passages
Made in NZ
- Do not use in more than one person to avoid the spread of infection.
- Do not push the aspirator into the nostril.
- Do not squeeze the aspirator whilst it is in the nostril.
- If congestion persists, see your doctor or pharmacist.
- Use only as directed.
- Children 0-3 years: 1-4 drops per nostril as required.
Directions – Drops:
- Before use prime/squeeze bottle away from child to ensure nozzle is not blocked or loose.
- Lay the child on their back and tilt the head backwards.
- Gently squeeze 1-4 drops into each nostril.
- Wait for 1-2 minutes for mucus to thin.
- Remove mucus with aspirator if required.
Directions – Aspirator:
- Squeeze the bulb to expel the air.
- Gently place the soft tip at the entrance to the child’s nostril.
- Slowly release the aspirator to extract the mucus.
- Repeat procedure on the other nostril.
- Sodium chloride 7.04mg/ml – emollient.
- Free from sugar, gluten, lactose and artificial colours.