- For relief from constipation.
For relief from constipation
Enteric coated tablets
Stimulates the bowel
Helps form soft stools
- Do not take antacids within one hour of taking Bisacodyl laxative.
- Prolonged use of laxatives is undesirable and may lead to dependence.
- If symptoms persist seek medical advice.
- Read the consumer medicine information before use.
- Contains lactose.
Adults & children over 10 years:
Take 1 to 2 tablets (5 – 10mg) daily before bedtime.
Children 4 to 10 years:
Take tablet (5mg) daily before bedtime.
The enteric coated tablets should be swallowed whole. Do not crush or chew.
- Bisacodyl 5mg
- Gluten Free